SIP, manufacturers of automotive air conditioning systems, its components, parts and airbag pipes commit to actively pursue a sustained and systematic Quality,Environmental, Occupational Health & Safety Management System by adopting the following
policies in all relevant aspects of their operations:
1. Establish and maintain a documented Integrated Management System that conforms with the IATF 16949 :
2016, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards;
2. Commit to total customer satisfaction through excellent quality, competitive cost, on time delivery and services;
3. Comply with national, local, community based and other customer specific legal requirements;
4. Commit to set periodic reviews of the integrated management system’s quality, environmental, occupational
health & safety objectives and targets to promote pollution prevention, save energy resources, promotes recycling
and minimize industrial wastes, provide safe working environment and tool for continuous improvement of the system;
5. To have these policies communicated and understood by all employees of SIP; and made these policies available to public and other interested parties.
Sanden Internationl Philippines, Inc. (SIP), manufacturers of automotive air conditioning systems, component parts commit to actively pursue the creation of a safe and healthy working environment by adopting the following policies
1. Establish and maintain a environmental protection, safety control and emergency preparedness response control procedures; 2. Comply with international, local, environmental laws, safety laws and other legal requirements; 3. Be alert in identifying potential dangers in the work place and processes and strive to have an accident free companies; 4. Promote free discussion of ideas and take actions to maintain sound mind and good health among the employees and stake holders; 5. To have these policies communicated and understood by all persons working under the control of SIP; and made these policies available to public and other interested parties. 6. Create products that intended to use, conserve water, energy and materials, prevent pollution and reduction of waste thru sustainable development without compromising the needs of quality.
Sanden International Philippines, Inc. (SIP), manufacturers of automotive air conditioning systems, components and parts commit to actively pursue Total Productive Maintenance (TPM) by adopting the following policies
1.Enlist the active participation of all employees, from Top Management to line
Operators, in maximizing the overall efficiency of equipment and facilities.
2. Cultivate human resources in coping up with the advancement of technology in the automotive aircon industry.
3. Raise reliability and maintainability of equipment and facilities.
4. Maintain quality of products and services rendered.
5. Improve productivity to serve the needs of customers, and;
6. Create a healthy and safe working environment.